Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend Plans

This week was a busy one and it's gone by pretty fast! We have a fun weekend ahead and I'm really hoping to make a lot of progress on some of the projects we're working on. We also have a Halloween party to go to on Saturday at our neighbor's house. So, we'll need to come up with costumes for that as well pretty quickly.

I'm really hoping to finish caulking the wainscoting panels in the dining room. It's a really easy project, but it takes time and patience, going around each side of each piece of moulding.  Maybe we'll even get to painting everything, we'll see about that.  I also want to touch up the paint and finish the wine lattice in the kitchen cabinets.

The fabric for our dining room curtains arrived yesterday. Thanks to super fast, FREE shipping from LS Fabrics! I was really excited that it got to us so quickly and of course, I had to take some pictures of the fabric and how it  looks in the room. So, I pinned some of the fabric up by the window in the dining room. I'm so excited about how it looks, I know it will look really great when it's actually made into curtains. I particularly like how the lattice/scroll pattern looks when it's gathered or pleated.

Loop de Loop by Duralee in Smoke

3 comments:

  1. Busy,fun weekend ahead for you! :)

    Omg, can you just visit me and help me decorate my house too? lol Loving the fabric! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Are you making the curtains yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I can't wait to come over and see it!

    P.s. Kevin should be Dwight again. A.K.A. the best Halloween costume EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips