Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkins!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Since it's now October, it's time to start thinking about pumpkins!! We passed a farm on the way to church on Sunday that had huge pumpkins on display. So, after church, we stopped by to pick some out.  We got two big pumpkins to put on the front steps. I loved the really, really big ones, but they were a little much, lol. So, we got two of the smaller giant ones.  They had a lot of regular small pumpkins, but I wanted big ones ;).


We put them on our steps at home, with the mums. We don't plan on carving these because the guy said they are nearly solid inside. So, we'll probably get a smaller pumpkin or two to carve when it gets closer to Halloween!

While I had my camera out, I also took some shots of the purple mums we have in our yard.  I'm really enjoying trying to improve my photography and editing skills.


Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips