Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm here... sorry!

I was really trying to get better at blogging more frequently, then I went MIA for 2 weeks. Sorry about that! I'm still here, just super busy at work and home getting ready for the holidays.

This weekend we are going to a wedding in Atlanta. It will be fun to get to see a lot of my family and celebrate!  I'm also in the middle of a few projects at home that I'll hopefully finish up in the next couple of weeks.

We're working on the media room, I can't wait for this room to be done, it's going to be cozy! Our sectional gets delivered next weekend! I started painting this week, I'm not done, but I'm loving the color. It's really hard to pick the right dark gray/charcoal paint color.  We ended up doing a custom color: 140% darker version of  Sherwin William's Gauntlet Gray.  Here's an iPhone picture from when I first started painting. You can see some of the samples of paint colors that we tried on the right.  I can't wait to get it done, it's going to be make this room so much more dramatic!

We also finally found out which puppy of the litter will be ours. We are so excited that to be picking him up in 2 weeks! It's going to be a lot of work with another puppy, but it will be so fun and I know Darcy is going to love him!

It's crazy how fast Fall is flying by, it will be Christmas before you know it!  I still can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!

2 comments:

  1. I was more than happy to find this web site. I need to thank you for your moment due to this unbelievable read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you book-marked to see new things in your web site.
    slitheriounblocked.net slitherioprivateservers.com Clickerheroes2.co

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips