Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dinner and Library!

So, now that we've moved to Cary, we're a lot closer to a Wake Co. public library! I'm so excited about this, even though I won't need any more wedding books/magazines, like last summer... I went to the library last night and got a bunch of cook books and decor/entertaining books. I'm really excited to read them and get inspiration and new ideas. Plus, we're hosting a dinner party for Sarah's birthday in August, so I need menu/decor inspiration!!
Kevin made dinner last night, and it was fabulous! I had no involvement, except to grill the steak outside while he was preparing everything else. I had no idea what we were really eating until we sat down, it was a fun surprise. We had his take on 'tacos and rice' but instead of mexican rice it was a sweet potato and almond risotto (delish!). The soft tacos were a Bobby Flay recipe with grilled flank steak, red onion, avocado, lettuce, sour cream and a homemade salsa! Everything was so original and so good! The risotto was awesome and very unique, I felt like I was at a restaurant with a dish like that. I'll see if I can get Kevin to post the recipes on here sometime!

I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. شركة الطيار تعتبر افضل نقوم بتنظيف الشقق و الفلل بمدينة الدمام بافضل المكينات و الطرق الحديثة حيث اننا كما اننا نعتبر افضل شركة شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    نقوم بتنظيف الشقق من الداخل جزء جزء علكم ان تتصلو علي شركة الطيار باسرع وقت ممكن لاننا افضل يمكنك معرفة المزيد حول الخدمة شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips