Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's been so long!

I just posted about the gyro recipes from over a week ago. Oops, I've been neglecting the blog. Things have been really busy with work and school lately... but, here's what we've been up to.
We went to the NC State/Cincinnati  football game last Thursday and the UNC/GT game on Saturday. It was fun, lots of football! Although, we got sunburned on Saturday, and Kevin has looked somewhat like a lobster for the past few days. 
On Friday, I went to a new sushi place near Duke, Sushi Love, with Angela and some of her nursing friends. It was SO good. We all split a HUGE plate of 13 rolls = awesome! Everything was really good and I can't wait to go back!  :)

Oh and TGIT... I'm so glad it's Thursday!  I've been looking forward to today for a few weeks. Why, you ask? Well, because my favorite tv shows are returning tonight, and there are a lot of new shows I want to check out too. Thank goodness for DVR! I'm excited about Bones, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice tonight! :)



Have a great end of the week everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. That sushi looks AMAZING! I've been craving sushi for weeks now! =)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips