Monday, September 27, 2010

Featured on White Thread!

So, yes, it's been a couple months since our wedding. But, I planned for the wedding for soo long before, it took a while for me to get used to the fact that I wasn't going to be planning a big event anymore.  I can really see why people love being event/wedding planners, I LOVED creating all of the details! Anyways, our wedding was recently featured on White Thread!

It's a really cute wedding planning blog for brides in North Carolina and South Carolina. I'm so excited that they chose to share the details of our wedding with other brides who are planning. I hope our event can be an inspiration to others planning NC/SC brides! Check it out at:


http://www.white-thread.com/real-wedding-meredith-kevin-in-raleigh-nc



Be sure to check out the rest of the blog/site, there are some beautiful weddings from NC/SC on there and lots of other inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips