- Wedding planning was in high gear, with invites, favors, reception details, oh my!
- Darcy's first big snow
- Valentines day, although I can't remember what we did! oops, ;)
- Celebrated our 6 year anniversary of dating
- Kevin's birthday at La Residence in Chapel Hill for dinner, sooo good! We must go back.
- Had a wonderful bridal shower, hosted by my MOH Sarah.
- Bachelorette party with some of the most amazing girls!
- Married the love of my life/most amazing person on May 22!
- Had the most amazing wedding/reception and loved seeing all of our family and friends
- Went to Paris for a fabulous honeymoon!
- Fell in love with Parisian macarons
- Started this newlywed blog!
- Celebrated our dog Darcy's first birthday!
- Ate a huge plate of sushi for my 23rd birthday!
- Went to California for the first time for a BME conference
- Changed my name to officially become a McGee!
- Moved into our new apartment
- Bought new furniture and decorated a lot!
- Received our wedding video from our videographer
- Hosted a fabulous dinner party for Sarah's birthday
- Made Parisian macarons from scratch successfully
- Baked & cooked a lot of food
- NCSU football games and tailgating!
- Ordered 12 rolls with Angela and friends at Sushi Love in Durham
(haha, yes this is a highlight! I thought it was crazy!)
- Recreated Vichyssoise soup from our honeymoon cooking class
- Made the infamous Lemon Drop Jello Shots ;)
- And did more tailgating with friends!
- Dressed Darcy up like a cow for Halloween!
- Decorated for Fall!
- Discovered an amazing recipe for Pigs in a Blanket, which I'm obsessed with
- Spent Thanksgiving with our families
- Made a delish pumpkin cheesecake and macarons
- Decorated for the holidays and Christmas!
- Sent Christmas cards to family and friends
- Lots of holiday baking!
- Hosted our anual holiday party
- Celebrated our first married Christmas!
- Spent Christmas with our families!
- Made red velvet cheesecake cake, which was a huge hit!
- More than 6-7 inches of snow the day after Christmas!!!
- Went to the beach for a few days of relaxation
I hope everyone had a wonderful 2010! Best wishes for an even better 2011!!
Happy New Year!!! :)